WHAT DOES GARRISON MEAN?
- Garrison - noun - The troops stationed in a town or fortress to defend it. We believe our military, first responders, and patriots are the defenders of our country. Our military defends us at the national level and our first responders and patriots defend us at the neighborhood level.
WHO ARE YOUR PRODUCTS FOR?
- Our products are for all red-blooded, freedom-loving, bacon-eating, coffee-drinking, gun-toting American's but especially for our military, veterans, first responders, and patriots.
WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU?
- The best way to contact us is through the "CONTACT" page. The link is found at the bottom of our website under "Customer Service".
WHAT IS THE BLEND OF THE SHIRTS?
- The shirts we offer are 100% Ring Spun Cotton (preshrunk) and also a 60/40 cotton/poly blend for extreme comfort.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SHIRT?
- For best care, wash your shirt inside out and in cool / warm water. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
WHY IS THE FLAG ON THE SLEEVE BACKWARDS?
- This "backwards" look symbolizes the flag being worn by a warrior moving forward into battle, never retreating. The best way to explain why the flag looks backwards on the sleeve of your shirt (just like they do on military uniforms) is to imagine you are holding a flagpole in your hand with the Stars and Stripes flying high on top. If you were to walk forward while holding it, the flag would be waving in the wind while you move forward. If you were to view the flag from either side while you walked, from one side it would look normal but from the other side it would look "backwards".
WHAT IF I NEED TO MAKE A RETURN?
- We strive to make returns as easy as buying the item in the first place. We stand by our "Squared Away Guarantee" refund policy so if you are needing to return something please be sure to contact us through our "CONTACT" page and let us know what is going on. Please be sure to read our "Squared Away Guarantee" refund policy before reaching out!
I ORDERED MY SHIRT A FEW DAYS AGO. WHERE IS IT AT?
- After we receive an order it can take 2-3 business days for processing. Once USPS receives it, it can take an additional 2-3 days depending on your location. We try our hardest to get orders out as quick as possible but sometimes it's not possible due to the number of orders we receive. We really appreciate your support and understanding!
I GOT MY ORDER AND I LOVE IT. HOW CAN I SHOW MORE SUPPORT FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- We are extremely glad to hear that you love your products! We strive to create high-quality products for you to enjoy for a lifetime. Snap a selfie wearing your Garrison gear and tag us @garrison_apparel. Use the hashtag #garrisonapparelco.